- About Us
Dr.Keshavamurthy.R.,Prof.& HOD of Urology and Director()In-Charge) is elected as Secretary Elect for Urological Society of India 2020.
Dr.Shivalingaiah.M.,P. of Urology is electedas Council Member for Association of Southern Urologist.
Dr.Nagabhushan.M., Prof. of Urology is elected as President for Bangalore Urological Society.
Dr.Manohar.C.S., Assoc. Prof. of Urology is elected as Hon. Secretary for Bangalore Urological Society.
NATIONAL MOCK EXAMINATION HELD ON 28TH FEBRUARY AND 1ST MARCH 2014
Conducted by Urological Society of India.
The Department of Urology, Institute of Nephro-Urology hosted the National Mock Examination on 28th February & 1st March 2014 which was held at Dr. Basavarajendra Auditorium, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute.
210 M.Ch., / DNB students from all over the country attended the Mock Examination which would help them to understand the process of exit examination. The Mock Examination was inaugurated by Dr. Deepak Kirpekar, President, Urological Society of India.
20 Eminent faculty from all over the country conducted the Mock Examination. Dr. C.S Ratkal, Director of I.N.U & Dr. Keshavamurthy. R, Prof. of Urology were among the faculty.
- The feedback from students was excellent.
- Dr. C.S. Ratkal was Organizing Chairman & Dr. Keshavamurthy. R was organizing Secretary.
- Dr. A.J. Kamath, Participates as a faculty at MOCK examination conducted by Urological Society of India at Mumbai on 2nd and 3rd March 2013.
- Dr. R. Keshavamurthy elected by Tresurer of Urological Society of India.
- Dr. Girish Nelvigi delivered talk on “Evaluation of Surgeries for Renal Transplantations” Dr. Bapat Memorial CME conducted by Bangalore Kidney Foundation on 23rd February 2013.
- Dr. Nagabhushan presented his experience of “LESS – Laproendoscopic single site surgery” at Bangalore Urological Society as on 22.02.2013.
- Dr. Ashwin Kulkarni, P.G. in Urology Presented “Urethral Sparing Histotripsy of Prostate” - Journal Club at Bangalore Urological Society as on 22.02.2013.
- DNB Genito Urinary Surgery (Urology) Practical Examinations of National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi will be conducted on 25th, 26th and 27th March 2013 at this Institute. First time has appointed Dr. C.S. Ratkal, Prof. & H.O.D of Urology as Co-ordinator Examiner and Dr.Keshavmurthy.R. Prof. of Urology as Non-Examiner and Co-ordinator for the said examination.